Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Adventures of Marky #3

So... Wagon... Totally fell off it. Blogger had an outage last Wednesday, which was a convenient excuse to skip a day. Somehow that turned into skipping six days. Ugh. I'm going to try double duty until I catch up.

I was at the Granite State Comicon in Manchester NH on Sunday. I didn't do much purchasing there because I've still got books from SPACE and from FCBD to review. In fact, I found this minicomic from SPACE tucked between pages in the notebook I use to record sales.

Title: The Adventures of Marky
Issue: #3
Publisher: Dimestore Productions
Date: March 2011
Writer: Madison Shires, Ian Shires
Artist: Madison Shires, Ian Shires

Marky goes all the way to Italy and ends up ordering pizza (with brains on it!). He also meets a fellow brain juice connoisseur named Matilda. Could this be true love? Daughter/father team of Madison and Ian Shires delivers the silly in this $.50 quarter-sized minicomic. Cute and fun.

Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment