Saturday, January 5, 2019

My All-Time Top Rated Comics (And New Instagram)

While I'm doing beginning-of-the-new-year things...

I've started an Instagram for this blog. Find me @dailycomicreview! Please follow if you're on Instagram. Admittedly, it exists primarily to link back to this blog, but it will feature different photos of the comics "in the wild" (of my apartment, mostly).

Here is something I haven't updated in a while: My all-time top reviews!

9/10

All In The Family Part Two: Angel

Amulet Book Two: The Stonekeeper's Curse

Amulet Book Seven: Firelight

Dog Man And Cat Kid

Life With Archie #16

Lumberjanes Volume 3: A Terrible Plan

Machiavelli

Understanding Comics

Warriors: Graystripe's Adventure

With the Light Volume 2

9.5/10

Amelia Rules: When the Past is a Present

The Arrival

Castle Waiting Volume 1

I Kill Giants

The Prince and the Dressmaker

Vietnamerica: A Family's Journey

10/10

Bone: The Complete Cartoon Epic In One Volume

I've already added one book to this all-time list with my first review of 2019. Looking forward to reading more awesome comics as the year continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment