Wednesday, January 17, 2024

2022/2023 Recap: My Top 5 Books (Prose or Comics) Read

Due to internet connectivity issues in China, lockdowns, and being generally busy with plans to move home, I only added a couple of entries to this blog in 2022. There were a few more in 2023, but I never did recaps for 2022, so I am combining them here, starting with my overall top books from each year. No comics or graphic novels made the list in 2022 or 2023, mostly because I was concentrating on reading prose.

My top 5 books read in 2022:
5. The Chicken Sisters by K.J. Dell'Antonia
4. The Final Girl Support Group by Grady Hendrix
3. The Kaiju Preservation Society by John Scalzi
2. Empire of the Sun by J.G. Ballard
1. Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir

My Top 5 Books Read In 2023:
5. The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams
4. A Game of Fox and Squirrels by Jenn Reese
3. Ancillary Mercy by Ann Leckie
2. Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer
1. Beloved by Toni Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment