Monday, December 10, 2012

Cats

I've got a bag of minicomics that I've been going through, and for the most part, I don't recall where I acquired them. I want to a zine event in the spring of 2012, as well as the minicomic-rich MECAF and MICE conventions, plus a number of events in between those that included artists with minicomics. This is a cute promotional mini that I pulled from that bag.

Title: Cats
Date: 2012
Publisher: Cat Craig
Writer: Cat Craig
Artist: Cat Craig

 Quarter-sized two-page minicomic, folded with no staples. Minimalist, but pretty. The interior two page spread is a set of three cat illustrations, with some expressive felines in several poses.

The back cover lists the names of the artist's cats, to whom the comic is dedicated.

There isn't a whole lot to this mini, but there is definitely a lot of love for the cats that inspired it.

Rating: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment