Sunday, May 7, 2017

Castle Castle: Cold Heat

From the random stack of unread comics.

Title: Castle Castle: Cold Heat

So, every so often I go to an event or a convention, and I pick up some freebie which ends up in the unread comics stack only to become a total mystery by the time I finally get around to reading it. Such is the case with this rather minimal minicomic. It's one folded sheet of pink paper, with front and back cover artwork, an interior spread with a single piece of art, and a few words that don't hold any real meaning for me as I look at them now.

The artwork is quite intriguing. The girl with the katana on the front cover is an image that has me curious to learn more. But the lack of credits, contact information, or even anything in terms of coherent story consign this to the realm of mystery.

I hope I run into some more complete work by this artist at some point.

Rating: 3.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment